This two-day-long workshop will address core aspects of cybersecurity infrastructure needed to sustain this increasingly important area of economic development, and will target key policymakers, technical specialists, and the private sector in a discussion with leading international experts.
We will host an open event on day one at a suitable venue at a hotel in New Delhi/USI Auditorium with sufficient conference space to accommodate approximately 80 persons. We will also host a closed-door event on day two at the Conference cum Seminar room of implementing partner United Service Institution of India, with 40 persons.
Opening/ closing remarks, keynote speaker(s), panelists
The opening remarks will be delivered by
• TECC India Representative Baoshuan Ger
• U.S. Ambassador to India Eric Garcetti will also give brief remarks later in the day
• Officials and experts from Taiwan, the United States, and India will be invited for keynote speakers or engaged with panel discussion
• From India experts from the Ministry of Home Affairs' Cyber and Information Security Division or National Cyber Security Association, or Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY)
• As well as experts from the think tank, academic, industry and journalist community;
• From Taiwan experts from the Institute of National Defense and Security Research,
• Administration for Cyber Security (Ministry of Digital Affairs), and DoubleThink Lab
• From the United States experts from the government, think tank, and academic community
This event will provide a platform for participants to discuss topics of common interest related to cyber security. USI will devise a communication strategy and feature the event on social media. The U.S. Embassy Public Diplomacy Section and TECC India may also feature day one on their respective social media pages. To maximize candid participation in closed door discussions, we do not plan on featuring day two on social media.