About the Global CyberPeace Summit
In an era where digital frontiers are continuously expanding, the Global CyberPeace Summit emerges as a beacon of collaboration, understanding, and action.
Hosted in the heart of New Delhi and forming an integral part of the G20 initiatives, this summit is designed to foster global dialogue on the intricate challenges and opportunities that cyberspace presents.
- Inaugural Video
- Launch of USI-CyberPeace CoE
- Launch of InMobi-CyberPeace Initiative
- Harmonising Cyberspace, Collective Responsibilities, Shared Future
- The Global Cyber Landscape: Emerging threats and opportunity
Unifying Cyberspace through Cyber Diplomacy: Crafting Global Standards, Dialogues, Cooperationand Collaboration
Evolving with Threats: Anticipating and AddressingTomorrowʼs Cyber Challenges
Bridging Digital Divides: Inclusivity and Equity inCyberspace
Trust in the Age of Data: Privacy, Governance and Ethics
Innovation for Peace: Leveraging Tech to secure the Cyber world
Empowering the Digital Netizen: Rights, Responsibilities and Resilience
- Inclusivity and Human Rights in Cyberspace
- Do we need an International Cyber Law?
- Discussion on the Delhi Declaration