29 October 2018
09:00 am - 05:30 pm
DRDO IN COLLABORATION WITH VJTI MUMBAI AND CYBER PEACE FOUNDATION
The workshop will help in understanding where we stand, the challenges and what is the way forward
for our country in securing our cyberspace through homegrown technological research and innovation.
The focus areas:
1. Innovations in Cyber Security – Key focus areas from Industry applicable to national security and
cyber security posture
2. Challenges in research model for innovation – The way ahead – Case Studies for other countries
3. Critical Internet Infrastructure – The challenges and scope of innovation
4. New technologies – Blockchain, AI, IoT, and their role in securing cyberspace.
5. The way forward – more focus on community-driven engineering research backed by Industry,
Government and other entities leading to more products and standards from our countries.