Job Description: The project’s front runner will be the project team leader. He or she will collaborate with other team members to create and develop a suitable project plan capable of meeting progression requirements using proven methods in the shortest amount of time and with the least amount of expense possible. As a project leader, he or she will collaborate with other key members to implement project activities for achieving the stated project’s objectives. When making project-related choices, the project leader will use sound judgment.
- Give clear directions and instructions to both team members and stakeholders with regards to external factors, to enable them carryout their duties effectively
- Clarify the duties, roles and functions of team members between both prospective competing team members and their superiors
- Create and implement project plan and execution
- Encourage contributions and input from team members and other key stake holders on the project and acknowledge efforts made by team members and reward them accordingly
- Give clear and unbiased assessment of the movement and nature of projects in relations to production cost and expenses
- Determine the appropriate time to make advancement on projects and move on to further stages. Also, acknowledge when certain strategies aren’t effective and implement change of plans
- Carryout constant evaluation and adjustment within a specific period of time to ensure that both internal and external factors do not suffer
- Maintain direct and open interaction with line managers to make sure all resources needed for the project are available and also consider the negotiation of amendments to project plans to achieve best offers.
- Good temperament to deal with team members’ shortcomings.
- Independently assists and counsels’ families in the development and Implementation of child abuse prevention plans.
- Interviews family members to examine and documents information on strengths, mental and physical growth, abuse history, parenting abilities and perspectives of the reported occurrence; exercises emergency removal authority.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in any of the aforementioned field – Social Work, Human Services, Sociology, Psychology, Family & Child Development, Guidance & Counselling.
- 5+ years of working experience in the relevant field. Candidates with working experience in Rajasthan on the issue of “Child Protection” would be given preference.
- Good proficiency in Hindi & English Language (both oral & writing)
- Good computer knowledge and proficiency in Ms-word, excel, power point.